Wednesday 18 May 2011

PROGRESS - DESPITE EXPERT ADVICE

THIS IS THE AFTER PICTURE - NOTE THE GATE WHERE BEFORE THERE WAS A FEW JAGGED BOARDS.



BEFORE PICTURE - WITH UGLY BOARDS NAILED TO SHED - NO

CUTE LITTLE WINDOWS.

When we moved into this home a few years ago there was an old looking shed in oursmall back yard. I thought it was ugly and a bit of an eye-sore. The family experts - all female

I might add - insisted it stay the same lovely rustic icon. I wanted to at least paint it. No! no! they all said - it would ruin the 'ambience' of the yard. It took a while but eventually I sort of convinced one of them I should do a bit. This is the beauty before I started - granted not a perfect shot to show all it beauty - but all I could find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that also is true when it comes to litte sheds. Sandra

Air Traffic control - hutcheon Inquiry - Youth - Amazing what can be done!

A VW VAN SIMILAR TO THE ONE I TOOK THE ENGINE FROM -- IT IS IN THAT LITTLE OPENING UNDER THE TRUNK. THIS IS JUST LIKE THE BU...